Wednesday 27 November 2013

Introductions...

Hi there readers.

I'm fairly new to this... well, Okay, I am very new to this. I am The Muse, at least, that is what I am choosing to call myself. I inhabit Second Life and have done so for 8 years now. I have had many face, and many names, so I think choosing a title would be better than changing my name every month or two. While in Second Life, I have dabbled, and sometimes nosedived, into many of the lifestyles and communities present in The Grid, everything from Furry, to Tiny, Fantasy to Sci-fi. I have also found I have less sense than money, and as such, constantly aquire new things. And thats where this place comes in. I've decided to blog about it, The focus will be on the Sci-fi and Steampunk communities, however you may sometimes find other interests blurring in if something catches my particular attention.


Feel free to poke me In-world, my username there is demonkitten, and I am usually friendly enough for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment